ARKeX flies airborne geophysical surveys for oil, gas and mineral exploration worldwide. We build instruments, conduct surveys, process and interpret the data. We are a young company with good funding and an ambitious business plan. We are looking for candidates who will thrive in a demanding environment where their personal contribution will be critical to the team's success. We currently have three offices in Cambridge (UK), Sherington (UK) and Houston(USA). In additon we have a number of staff that work in the field all over the world.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Vice President Multi-Client - EAME
- Vice President Multi-Client - WH
- Processing Geophysicist
- Project/Crew Manager
Vice President Multi-Client - EAME
We are looking for a Vice President of Multi-Client for our EAME region to work within our expanding Multi-Client team to develop a program of FTG surveys that generate profitable returns under a Multi-Client business model within the EAME region.
In identifying suitable opportunities for program development as successful candidate must ensure the following key criteria can be met:
- Active interest in the area from E&P companies with pre-funding available.
- Technical applicability of FTG to provide valuable information.
- Appropriate agreements in place with relevant government regulators.
- Operational constraints, environmental considerations and HSSE compliance are considered and documented.
A successful candidate will be able to manage existing data management contracts within the region and develop new contracts to further grow ARKeX’s global database as well as plan and prioritise Data Sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims and objectives that will establish ARKeX as the leading non-seismic data company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the EVP Multi-Client secure the pre-funding and identify the data sales strategies to meet the financial targets set for the region.
- Develop the FTG Multi Client programs and promote available FTG data to identified clients ahead of scheduled licence rounds.
- Work closely with the interpretation team to understand technical feasibility and the value of FTG for each proposed survey area.
- Work closely with the operations team to optimise survey layout and to accurately forecast the cost of each proposed survey.
- Secure profitable joint ventures with seismic providers where mutual benefit can be realized.
- Assist in the management of conventional-data multi-client brokerage agreements to promote all available data.
- Ensure data licensing contracts conform to industry standards and best practices within the industry.
- Develop pricing strategy for all data sales and derivative products to help promote data sales.
- Liaise with marketing personnel to promote and advertise available data via focused marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are captured and actively pursued.
- Maintain key client relationships; ensure client enquiries are responded to promptly and effectively actioned.
Additional tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of ARKeX software products to identified clients.
- Identify and pass on proprietary sales leads and interpretation opportunities to the regional sales teams.
- Provide input and guidance to the future development of FieldBank.
- Participate in oil, gas, and mineral technical conferences as and when required.
- Be aware of data management regulations and developments across the industry. Implement efficient strategies which adhere to these regulations.
- Be aware of export and trade compliance issues; as well as any other regulatory controls which may affect our business processes. Implement efficient strategies which adhere to these regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout the business, and in particular liaise with peers in similar roles to gain the benefits of common practices.
- Maintain and update contacts using Maximizer CRM software and develop mailing lists for promotion of data availability using Electronic Direct Marketing campaigns within Maximizer.
- Be aware of and ensure compliance with ARKeX Health & Safety policy and procedures as well as the ARKeX staff handbook.
ARKeX Cambridge office, with requirement to work in other ARKeX Offices, occasional international travel to field sites, marketing opportunities and conferences.
A competitive base salary and benefits package
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter setting out why you believe you are suitable for the role and setting out your salary aspirations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you be successful in reaching the interview stage, we will require you to bring with you to the interview originals of any certificates as well as an up-to-date passport/visa to prove that you are eligible to work within the UK.
EAME (Head office)
Cambridge Business Park
+44 (0)1223 427400
ARKeX Appoints New President
ARKeX has announced today that it has appointed Jim White as President
Data management for gravity and magnetic data
FieldBank performs two roles; the first is to provide users with the ability to search and licence a broad range of brokered and released gravity and magnetic data, and secondly to support oil and gas companies in their growing and changing needs for secure data management