- Central Utah
- 3869km2 square miles
- Acquired in 2007
- Area with complex thrust belts.
Aircraft - Cessna 208B
Mapping Through Areas of Complex Geology
Providing 3D Images Of The Anticline
In 2007 ARKeX Ltd in conjunction with JEBCO Seismic conducted an Full Tensor Gravity Gradiometry (FTG) near Richfield in central Utah, along the Hingeline. The main objective of the survey was to provide a 3D image of the anticline along which the Covenant field was discovered.
- The location of the axis of the anticlinal structure
- The depth of the fold and the presence of structural highs
- The lateral continuity and quality of prospect (closure)
- The occurrence of horizontal offsets
- Heterogeneities in the shallow levels (Arapien and